MSc/BSc Mathematics Entrance Coaching
MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching:- At City Beautiful Chandigarh have been giving M.Sc/B.Sc Mathematics Coaching since 2008.We have Specialisation in Mathematics.A large number of understudies have cleared M.Sc/B.Sc Exam as well as Entrance test.We provide the Best Coaching in MSc/BSc Mathematics.We Taking a Regular test to Enhance the performance level with the goal that they Qualify the Exams in Large Numbers.
Candidates will be asked questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics depending on the course chosen by the
|Exam||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)|
|PU CET 2018 Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Mode of PU CET 2018 Application||Online|
|Mode of PU CET 2018 Exam||Offline|
|Medium of PU CET 2018 Exam||English|
|Duration of PU CET 2018 Exam||70 minutes for each section|
Books for MSc Maths Entrance exam?
The applicant ought to plan well with a specific end goal to break the entrance test. The inquiries will be founded on the syllabus of the four year college education (Maths). You can refer books going under genuine investigation, rings, metric spaces, and so on. Books of writers like R S Agarwal, Lalji Prasad, and K C Sinha will be useful and CSR Class room notes will very helpful for the students to get prepared M.Sc entrance exam.
PU CET Exam Dates 2018
In the below table, we are providing the official exam dates of PUCET 2018:
|Notification released for online application||12th March 2018|
|Last date website to generate the Fee Challan||6th April 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India||9th April 2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature||12th April 2018|
|Admit card||24th April 2018|
|Exam date for UG||29th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||14th May 2018|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||16th May 2018|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||30th May 2018|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy of Online Admission Form||11th June 2018|
|Display of Tentative Merit List||26th June 2018|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||27th – 29th June 2018|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) Courses||27th June – 1st July 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on Website &
Release of Seat Allocation List
|6th July 2018|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||9th – 11th July 2018|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator by the respective
|12th July 2018|
|Start of Teaching Classes||13th July 2018|
|Release of 2nd Seat Allocation List||13th July 2018|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||16th – 18th July 2018|
|Reporting of the vacant seats||19th July 2018|
|Release of 3rd seat allocation List||20th July 2018|
|Dates of reporting in the respective departments||23rd – 25th July 2018|
|Reporting of the vacant seats to the Admission Coordinator||1st & 2nd August 2018|
|Dates for Physical counselling||16th & 17th August 2018|
PU CET Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply online after reading the information brochure carefully.
- Application form for B.Sc (Hons. School) and B.Pharma can be accessed from the website.
- No application form can be accepted after the last date of receipt of application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is 12th April 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Keep the printout of the application form safe for the further procedure of admission.
- For General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 2100/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the fee is Rs. 1050/-.
- The aditional paper (Biology or Mathematics) will be Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates have to full fill the following eligibility conditions to appear PU CET 2018:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply (except NRI quota).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualified/appearing the 10+2 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or equivalent board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB/PCM and English subjects.
- Subjects: To be eligible for B.Pharmacy course, the 12th exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English subjects.
PU CET Exam Pattern 2018
The complete exam pattern for PU CET Exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam: For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- Medium of Examination: The language of the exam will be English only.
Each section will be of 70 minutes and carry questions of 2 marks each. Negative marking for 0.25 will be applicable to incorrect answers.
|Subject||Total number of Questions||Total marks||Duration|
|Paper – I Physics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper – II Chemistry||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper – III Biology||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper – IV Mathematics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper – V Biotechnology||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper – VI Computer Science||60||120||70 minutes|
HPU M.Sc (MATHEMATICS)Entrance Test
1.Name of the university – The Himachal Pradesh University
Name of the courses – MSC -Mathematics-Entrance
Official web portal– www.hpuniv.nic.in
Name of Entrance Tests: M.A./ M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Every year many of the aspirants get admissions into M.Sc Mathematics course so even this time the university is going to make admissions via official notification in the official web portal of the university.
Details about the HPU MSC Entrance Exam Syllabus
The HPU MSC Entrance Assessment will be of 100 marks and 30 marks are for the past academic record of the candidates. There will be 100 questions of one mark each. The duration of the test will be 1½ hours. The Theory written Test shall be conducted the multiple choice questions (MCQ) in nature in each subject as per the MSC . I, II, III pass courses prescribed by the Himachal Pradesh University.
Students, who ever have qualified the degree with a minimum of 55% marks,50% marks for SC/ST CASTES, for more updates regarding the educational qualification please refer the official web page.
MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching
Effective guidance is the primary need of every aspirant with which cracking a competition becomes a cake walk for students. Every year, CSRcians secure good achievements in various M.Sc. entrance competitive examinations, which speaks about our commitment to excellence and perfection in imparting quality education.
List of Common M.Sc Maths Entrance Exams in India
Alagappa University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Mahatma Gandhi University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Madras University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
GITAM University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Gour Banga University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Guru Nanak Dev University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Hans Raj College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Hindu College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Karnataka University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kerala University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Andhra University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Anna University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Annamalai University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Calicut University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kannur University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Osmania University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
St. Stephen’s College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Thiruvalluvar University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Calcutta M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Delhi M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Mumbai M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Utkal University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kuvempu University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
CSR Teaching Methodology
The distinct features of coaching at CSR as described as under (B.Sc/M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Coaching)
1. Excellent teaching methodology
2. Organized classrooms with all the facilities.
3. Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
4. Comprehensive study material including synopsis, notes, and assignments on the pattern of examination with a comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications.
5. Motivating competitive environment.
6. Strategic & a well designed Programme.
7. Study material comprising topic wise tests, full tests, mock tests.
8. Academics are planned in such a manner that the course finishes much in advance. This leaves enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and removal of last moment doubts.
MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching
Best MSC/BSC mathematics entrance coaching in north india. B.Sc/M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Coaching
Limited seats for each Batch so that teacher can give personal attention to each individual.
DETAILS OF COURSE –
6 Volumes of theory
50 Topics test
10 Full test
5 Mock test series
MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching ,MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching, MSc Mathematics Entrance coaching