B.Sc. / M.Sc.Maths Entrances
M.Sc/B.Sc MATHEMATICS ENTRANCE COACHING
At City Beautiful Chandigarh have been giving M.Sc/B.Sc Mathematics Coaching since 2008.We have Specialization in Mathematics.A large number of understudies have cleared M.Sc/B.Sc Exam as well as Entrance test.We provide the Best Coaching in MSc/BSc Mathematics.We Taking a Regular test to Enhance the performance level with the goal that they Qualify the Exams in Large Numbers.
CSR Institute Of Mathematics:- M.Sc/B.Sc MATHS Coaching
Books for MSc Maths Entrance exam?
The applicant ought to plan well with a specific end goal to break the entrance test. The inquiries will be founded on the syllabus of the four year college education (Maths). You can refer books going under genuine investigation, rings, metric spaces, and so on. Books of writers like R S Agarwal, Lalji Prasad, and K C Sinha will be useful and CSR Class room notes will very helpful for the students to get prepared M.Sc entrance exam.
PU CET PG 2017 Mathematics Entrance
Punjab University conducts CET-PG for qualifying students who score well and invite admissions into the colleges that affiliated to this university. This examination will be conducted every year; generally, this test will be in the month of May or June. The courses offered through this entrance examination are L.L.M, M.Sc, MBE, M.Tech (Nano Science, Nano Technology, Instrumentation, Polymer, Microelectronics), MCA, M.A.(Journalism, English, Mass Communication), Masters in Public Health, M.P.Ed, M.E.( Chemical, Instrumentation & Control, ECE, IT, CSE), MBACIT and M.Com(Hons, Business Innovation).
Eligibility for PU CET PG 2017 (M.Sc/B.Sc MATHS Coaching)
Applicants will be eligible for CET-PG only if they meet the following criteria:
- Candidates applying for LLM course have to pass LLB (3-year course) or B.A. LLB or B.Com or equivalent degree from any recognized educational board with an aggregate mark of 55% for the general category but only 50% for SC or ST.
- Applicants interested in pursuing MCA should pass their qualification from any discipline with aggregate marks of 50% but should be from Punjab University only.
- Candidates interested in pursuing M.A. have to pass their graduation with one of the subjects being relevant to their discipline with aggregate marks being 45%.
- Candidates who wish to study a Master in Public Health need to pass their graduation from a recognized university with any discipline while aggregate marks being 50%.
- Applicants to M.Tech course need to pass their B.E or B.Tech with relevant discipline and aggregate mark being 50% except for M.Tech in Polymer and it requires 60% marks.
Age Limit for PU CET PG 2017
The age limit for the candidates who are applying for CET-PG 2017 should not be less than 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for PU CET PG 2017
Registration fee that applicants CET – PG have to pay is 1600/- for general category, while for SC/ST it will be 800/-. In case if the candidates wish to write for two papers, then they are required to pay an additional amount of 700/- for each paper. Application fee has to be paid in SBI branches only after downloading the slip from the site.
Process of Applying for PU CET PG 2017
To apply for CET-PG 2017 candidates are required to follow below process:
- Applicants are required to apply for this examination in online mode only.
- First candidates need to visit official website that is www.cetpg.puch.ac.in
- Candidates have to register with login id and password.
- To pay registration fee candidates have to download SBI slip present in the site.
- Then pay the required fee.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload passport size photographs and signature.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
Syllabus in PU CET PG 2017
Syllabus for the CET-PG will depend on the course of the applicants. There will be a total of 75 marks allotted for all the sections in all the courses. Each question will be carrying one mark and question pattern will be of multiple choices.
Important Dates in PU CET PG 2017
PUCET 2017 Exam Dates
Check the official exam date for PU CET 2017 from here:
|Application form starts||18th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the details on the website to generate the Bank Challan||17th May 2017|
|Last date to deposit exam fee||20th May 2017 (upto 3:59 PM)|
|Last date to upload images||23rd May 2017|
|Admit card release||29th May 2017|
|Punjab CET UG Exam date||4th June 2017|
|Punjab CET PG Exam date||10th & 11th June 2017|
|Result announcement||12th June 2017|
|Release of admission form||14th June 2017|
HPU M.Sc (MATHEMATICS)Entrance Test 2017
1.Name of the university – The Himachal Pradesh University
Name of the courses – MSC -Mathematics-Entrance
For the Academic year – 2017-18
Official web portal– www.hpuniv.nic.in
Status of Notification – available
Last Date – May 2017
Name of Entrance Tests: M.A./ M.Sc. (Mathematics)
Results – July 2017
Every year many of the aspirants get admissions into M.Sc Mathematics course so even this time the university is going to make admissions via official notification in the official web portal of the university.
Details about the HPU MSC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017:
The HPU MSC Entrance Assessment will be of 100 marks and 30 marks are for the past academic record of the candidates. There will be 100 questions of one mark each. The duration of the test will be 1½ hours. The Theory written Test shall be conducted the multiple choice questions (MCQ) in nature in each subject as per the MSC . I, II, III pass courses prescribed by the Himachal Pradesh University.
Students, who ever have qualified the degree with a minimum of 55% marks,50% marks for SC/ST CASTES, for more updates regarding the educational qualification please refer the official web page.
Effective guidance is the primary need of every aspirant with which cracking a competition becomes a cake walk for students. Every year, CSRcians secure good achievements in various M.Sc. entrance competitive examinations, which speaks about our commitment to excellence and perfection in imparting quality education.
List of Common M.Sc Maths Entrance Exams in India
Alagappa University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Mahatma Gandhi University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Madras University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
GITAM University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Gour Banga University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Guru Nanak Dev University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Hans Raj College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Hindu College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Karnataka University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kerala University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Andhra University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Anna University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Annamalai University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Calicut University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kannur University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Osmania University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
St. Stephen’s College M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Thiruvalluvar University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Calcutta M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Delhi M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
University of Mumbai M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Utkal University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
Kuvempu University M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exam
CSR Teaching Methodology
The distinct features of coaching at CSR as described as under (M.Sc/B.Sc MATHS Coaching)
- Excellent teaching methodology
- Organized classrooms with all the facilities.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Comprehensive study material including synopsis, notes, and assignments on the pattern of examination with a comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications.
- Motivating competitive environment.
- Strategic & a well designed Programme.
- Study material comprising topic wise tests, full tests, mock tests.
- Academics are planned in such a manner that the course finishes much in advance. This leaves enough time for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament and removal of last moment doubts.
- Limited seats for each Batch so that teacher can give personal attention to each individual.
- Best MSC/BSC mathematics entrance coaching in north india.
DETAILS OF CORRESPONDENCE COURSE PROGRAMME-
- 6 Volumes of theory
- 50 Topics test
- 10 Full test
- 5 Mock test series